Thank you to The Special Event Conference and Tradeshow (TSE) and the TSE attendees for welcoming each of our Innovative Entertainment artists at this year’s conference. We were honored this year to participate in the following conference activities:
• IE Exclusive Artist ECLIPSE was the opening entertainment for the Opening General Session
• IE speaker, Greg Schwem was the keynote for the Opening General Session
• IE Exclusive Artist Rick Smith Jr. made an entertaining appearance on Michael Cerbelli’s 2018 The Hot List
• Nicole Bernardi, IE Executive Producer spoke during the conference in the ‘E-News’ session
• Innovative Entertainment exhibited on the 2-day tradeshow floor – with guest artist appearances in the booth on both days
• Last but not least, The Special Event announced from the stage that IE Executive Producer, Peggy Jewel will be a Co-Chair for the 2019 conference in San Diego!
As you can see, it was an action-packed week – in addition to networking with many of the 5,000 event and meeting professionals that attended this year’s conference. Enjoy a few highlights in video and photography below!
About Innovative Entertainment
For over 30 years Innovative Entertainment has provided entertainment and talent services on five continents in numerous countries, from local talent to major headliner acts. We book some of the most sought after speakers and nationally recognized talent across the United States. Our clients include corporate in-house planners, conference producers, production companies, destination management companies, performance venues, and more. For information, inspirations and entertainment ideas specific to your event connect with us here.
About The Special Event
The Special Event (TSE) is the world’s largest tradeshow and conference for event professionals including: event planners, wedding planners, corporate event planners, caterers, event product and service providers, and event production companies. Each year, more than 5,000 professional attendees attend TSE’s renowned education program, featuring more than 100 sessions in eight tracks, as well as multiple showcasing events and an exhibit hall floor filled with event products and services. TSE’s sister publication Special Events, in addition to producing the prestigious Gala Awards, provides industry information, and editorial support. To learn more about this annual conference and tradeshow for the live events industry visit their website at TheSpecialEventShow.com.