We’re adding to our team! Innovative Entertainment Talent Agency is hiring an Agent Assistant/Account Manager. This person will provide administrative support to agents within our company. At least 2 years in an administrative role within the entertainment and/or events industry is a plus. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the entertainment and speaker industries.
This position is responsible for supporting the agent including but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Scheduling meetings/maintaining calendar, booking travel and tracking event logistics.
- Inputting and tracking all contracts and payments, expense reports along with overall event finances.
- Drafting correspondence and sending promotional materials.
- Assisting with marketing initiatives for the division.
- Researching events and background information
- Learning about the clients, their needs and preferences.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Handling special projects and additional responsibilities as requested.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- A dedication to excellence and very strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task numerous projects while staying very detail-oriented
- Exemplary customer service skills and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills while maintaining confidentiality
- Experience and high comfort in dealing with people at all levels and of all personality types
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively (must have strong verbal and written skills)
- Ability to learn quickly while on the job
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to stay task focused
- Must be self-motivated
- Strong internet skills, research skills, tracking and crunching numbers and comfortable with new technology
- Excellent phone manner
- Computer literate (with a focus on Salesforce, Microsoft office)
- Willingness to travel
- 4-year degree strongly preferred
Salary commensurate with experience.
No calls. Please email cover letter and resume to: Jamie@inn-entertainment.com