Jeff Haden is a contributing editor for Inc. Magazine and is the most-read columnist with an average of 1.7 million readers a month. He is the author of the bestselling book, The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up to Win.
Jeff Haden is a highly diverse keynote speaker, writer and cycling enthusiast. He is a contributing editor for Inc. Magazine and is the most-read columnist with an average of 1.7 million readers a month. Jeff is a Linkedin influencer with over 950,000+ followers and appears on a list that includes Bill Gates, Richard Branson, and Justin Trudeau. He is the author of the bestselling book, The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up to Win.
Prior to becoming a writer, Jeff worked in manufacturing. He started as an entry-level factory worker at R. R. Donnelley, world’s largest commercial printers. He worked his way up through the ranks, held a variety of leadership positions (including operations, customer service, scheduling, HR) and eventually became a plant manager. He has an extensive business background; in short, he doesn’t just write about management/leadership/entrepreneurship, he’s also done it.
Jeff accomplished some unusual personal goals. He rode a 102-mile, four-mountain, 11,000 feet of climbing Gran Fondo (cycling event) with only 4 months of training. He had a heart attack the spring of the next year and rode it again that fall. He also did 100,000 pushups and 50,000 sit-ups in a year. He likes to do famous people’s workouts and then write about them!
Keynote Topics Include:
• Customer Service
Un-Stuck: Yes, You Really Can Have It All
Practical, real-world strategies to build a better business, better career, better you… and achieve even the biggest goals. (All while having a lot more fun.)
• How to set goals that work on multiple levels
• Why you should set a huge goal…and then forget that huge goal
• How to create simple feedback loops that produce a never-ending flow of motivation
Examples drawn from conversations with people like Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, Venus Williams, Kirk Hammett, Roger Penske.
The Generosity Gene: How Good Leaders Become Great
Great leaders are made — not born. Learn how to adopt the same perspectives and actions that truly drive team success. (And result in greater fulfillment — both for your team and for you.)
• Why all great leaders answer a simple question the same way
• Eight things all great leaders give their employees
• PLUS! Surprising ways to instantly become a more effective leader and set an example others eagerly follow.
We Should All Be Serial Achievers
Every successful — and happy — person is more than one “thing.” Learn the personal power of stacking accomplishments – and experiences. And learn how to help employees develop those same skills — because a leader’s primary job is to make every person around them better.
Great leaders help their employees become serial achievers. Because when they do… everything else follows
• Why you should see your life as a series of four to seven year “chunks”
• How to accomplish multiple goals at the same time
• How to let go of decades-long plans and learn to connect the dots in reverse
• PLUS! How to transform employee development by creating a team not of specialists, but of serial achievers
Examples drawn from conversations with people like Dany Garcia (Dwayne Johnson’s (“The Rock”) business partner), Jimmie Johnson, Dick Costolo (ex-CEO of Twitter), Dharmesh Shah (co-founder of HubSpot)
Successful People — and Companies — Don’t Reinvent Perfectly Good Wheels
What makes some people — and teams — successful? They do the right things, over and over again. And so can you.
• How to identify the tools and strategies you can apply to your own profession and your own life
• How to develop your own network of “props” to get the advice and guidance you need most
• Why determining not just what you do best, but what provides the greatest return — professional, financial, fulfillment, etc. — builds the foundation for high performance
• How to develop habits that truly last
- $15,000 - $25,000
- Contact us for Pricing
* This specific fee falls within this range. Ranges are presented as a guideline only. Speaker fees are subject to change without notice. For an exact quote, please call us or contact Innovative Entertainment through the form below.